Turumoan whale watching is based on the Personal Data Protection Act. In order to ensure the protection of personal data, privacy and rights of users. When you have read and agree to the “Privacy Statement”, you are Willing to exercise the rights granted by law in the form of electronic documents, and have the effect of written consent. The following are the various statements that must be notified to you in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Please read them carefully.
- 1.Personal data collection purposes: The company obtains your personal data based on the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws. The purpose is to collect, process and use your personal data within the necessary scope to provide good services and carry out duties or business (for customs declaration and insurance procedures). You agree that the company will use your personal information to confirm your identity, contact you and provide you with related services and information about whale watching in Dorro, including advertising, service information, special events, new services, and new products, uses such as notices and other privacy protection policy specifications.
- 2. Personal data collection categories: Provide your personal data according to the registration requirements, including name, passport number, date of birth, telephone, E-mail, height, weight, shoe number, etc.
- 3. The use of personal data during the period, region, object and method:
(1) Period: The period of use is the period of preservation necessary for the unit or business.
(2) Area: Your personal data will be used in the area where the unit provides services.
(3) Target: Dolores whale watching, legal investigation authority or financial supervision agency.
(4) Method: The use of personal data by phone, text message, e-mail, paper or other appropriate means of integration with the technology at that time including any method by which Whale by law may be used.
- 4. According to the third article of the Assets Law, you may exercise the following rights in respect of your personal data held by your employer: Query, read, copy, add, correct, request to stop collecting, request stop processing, request stop using, request delete, etc.
- 5. When the company uses personal data for marketing, when you refuse to accept marketing, the company shall not use your personal data in the name of marketing for a legal and reasonable period of time.
- 6. When the purpose of your personal data collection disappears or the time limit expires, you agree that the company may continue to save, process or use your personal data. Except as required by the Company to perform its duties or business or to comply with the provisions of other laws, you may at any time request the company to delete, stop processing or use your personal data.
- 7. You are free to choose whether or not to provide relevant personal data to the company for collection, processing and use. However, if you choose not to provide or provide only partial/incomplete/untrue/incorrect personal data to the company, or after providing When we request the company to delete some or all of the personal data, or the personal data provided by you, it is impossible for the company to carry out necessary actions if it is not enough to report or discover that the authenticity of your identity or other personal data is fraudulent or fraudulent. To review and handle, or provide you with better products and services of our company/cooperating organization; our company has the right to suspend the provision of services to you. Please forgive me if there is any inconvenience.
- 8. If you have any questions, please contact the Dolores whale watching service line at 03-8333821 or at any time using the Dolores whale's customer service mailbox at email@example.com. We will serve you wholeheartedly.
- 9. You have clearly understood that this agreement agrees with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws and regulations, and has the written consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Dorothy whale watching.